An always fun event to attend is the Chicago Auto Show. It’s the nations’ largest and longest running auto shows. If you need a Chicago staycation activity in February then make plans to attend the Chicago Auto Show. Besides see the latest vehicles to roll off the assembly line, the Chicago Auto Show also offers a glimpse at the future and all the concept cars. Nearly a thousand vehicles are on display from all the top manufacturers of the world. Before you go though, take a moment to read the tips which are outlined for you below. They should help you to save a little extra money on your total admission costs. In addition to these money saving tips you may also find a listing of the latest known coupons for the Chicago Auto Show listed below as well for even more savings.
Discounts & Chicago Auto Show Coupons
- Visit the Chicago Auto Show during the weekdays. If you can attend during the week, tickets are typically cheaper and they often run additional promotions and giveaways.
- Be sure to check the daily deal / coupon sites out there like Groupon where you can often find savings of 50% on admission to the Chicago Auto Show about a month or so before the start of the show each year.
- If you are a senior, be sure to mention this when purchasing your tickets. At last check you can save $6 on your admission with the senior discount.
- Check the calendar for special discount days like Women’s Day, canned food drives, Hispanic Days, etc. They offer additional discounts on admission on these days.
- Be sure to sign up for the Chicago Auto Show email newsletter and / or follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or YouTube. They will keep you up to date on the latest news, promotions, and sometimes exclusive coupons.