The Detroit Tigers baseball club was founded in 1894 and are the oldest continuous one-name, one-city franchise in the American League of Major League Baseball (MLB). Today they feature one of the most exciting lineups in all of baseball. Watching one of their baseball games is always well worth the price of admission. Currently all home games are played at Comerica Park in Downtown Detroit. Tickets can be purchased there or online. Before you get your tickets though, you may want to take just a moment to go over all of the tips and suggestions that are outlined below. They should help you to save a little extra money off the total cost of your admission.
Tips & Coupons
- If you are purchasing your tickets online then be sure to check for promotional codes. You should notice a promotional code box on the checkout page. Just enter your coupon here and then click apply. Your discount should appear in the ticket price.
- Take advantage of the fantastic Dynamic Deals. You can sometimes find tickets for as low as $10 each for select Tigers home games.
- Get your tickets through ScoreBig and you can save as much as 60% off the face value of your tickets.
- If you are interested in attending multiple games then check out the flex plans. You get to pick and choose your games without being bound to the entire season.
- Get the Weekday Value Package and save 32% or more off the regular price of Upper Reserved tickets.
- If you are in the military then be sure to attend a game on select military appreciation days where you can get in for half price with a valid military ID.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You just need to make your reservations well in advance in order to get the group discount rate.
- Be sure to stay for the fireworks which go off after most Friday and Saturday night home games.