There are a lot of activities offered at the US National Whitewater Center. It’s way more than just white water rafting. If you need something to do for the day for your Charlotte staycation then you should set aside a day for the US National Whitewater Center. Other activities include the obstacle challenge, ridge course, canoeing, zip lines, paddle boarding, an adventure course, rock climbing and jumping, kayaking, trekking, and of course white water rafting. Before you book your visit though be sure to check out the tips below. They should help you save a little more money on your staycation trip. You should also find below the latest known coupons for the US National Whitewater Center as well.
Discounts & US National Whitewater Center Coupons
- Get the Entertainment Book which offers thousands of dollars worth of coupons and discounts for Charlotte area entertainment including a $5 off coupon for the US National Whitewater Center.
- The best value by far if you want to do all of the activities at the US National Whitewater Center is the AllSport Daily Pass. It’s much cheaper than paying for each activity individually.
- You can also get the AllSport season pass which pays for itself in just 3 visits.
- Pick up a copy of the City Visitor Magazine. At last check it had a coupon inside good for $5 off the AllSport Pass.
- Be sure to follow the US National Whitewater Center on Facebook. You will get notifications of upcoming events and promotions that are exclusive to their Facebook followers.
- If you are in the military, ask about the current US National Whitewater Center discount offered to current military service men and women.
- If you are making a weekend or overnight trip out of it, check with the hotels in the area. Many of them offer packages with discounted room rates and passes to the US National Whitewater Center.