California's Great America Coupons
Recently Expired California's Great America Coupons
7 Ways to Save on California’s Great America Tickets
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and you can save an additional $6.99 on your admission to California’s Great America.
- Check with the San Francisco Bay Area Attractions Council as they often offer discounts onCalifornia’s Great America tickets.
- Purchase your tickets through the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce and save over $24 per person to California’s Great America.
- If you are in the military, check the park calendar for military appreciation days. You will get free admission on these days.
- If you are a member of a credit union in the state of California, check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to California’s Great America. The Valley First Credit Union, Dow Credit Union, 1st United Services Credit Union, SAFE Credit Union, Bay Federal Credit Union, UNCLE Credit Union, and Eagle Credit Union are some that offer these discounts if you purchase your tickets through the credit union.
- Get a Gold or Platinum season pass to California’s Great America and you also get free admission to Gilroy Gardens.
- Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people. You can purchase group tickets online and save as much as $36 off your admission tickets for California’s Great America.
Santa Clara Packages for California’s Great America
Check with the local hotels in Santa Clara (and San Francisco too) for travel packages that offer California’s Great America coupons or discount tickets with stay. The Milpitas Inn, Ramada, Hilton, Clarion, and Maple Tree Inn all either offer free tickets or discount tickets when you stay with them.