Dallas World Aquarium Coupons
6 Ways to Save on Dallas World Aquarium Tickets
- If you are a DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit) passholder, show your DART pass and receive an additional $1 off your admission to the Dallas World Aquarium.
- If you are in the military (active duty and retired military personnel), show your military ID and get discounted admission for you and one other guest. Currently the discounted admission rate is $18.95 + tax per person.
- Bring a group of 15 or more people and pay just $15.95 + tax per adult. Payment must be made in one lump sum in order to receive the group discount rate.
- If you are a senior be sure to mention this at the ticket counter. You can save $4 off your general admission ticket to the Dallas World Aquarium.
- Become a member of the Dallas World Aquarium. A family membership actually pays for itself in less than 3 visits. Plus you get 10% off at the gift store.
- Anyone with access to the Comet Center at UT Dallas can purchase discounted tickets to the Dallas World Aquarium. At last check you save $5 per person though there is a limit of 2 per purchase.
Dallas Vacation Packages
There are several places to find great deals on Dallas vacation packages. One of the first places you should check is the Dallas/Fort Worth Area Tourism Council. They offer a lot of great deals on discounted hotel rates and area attractions. You can also check with the hotels in the Dallas area as many of them offer their own vacation packages, which include free tickets to some area attractions or coupon books. Finally, check with the airlines. In particular, Southwest, since Dallas is a major hub. They sometimes offer great deals on complete vacation packages that include airfare, hotel, and tickets. Finally, check the travel discounters. Orbitz and CheapOair seem to offer some of the more competitive deals. Look for the special offers when you stay multiple nights. You can save 30% or more when you stay 3 or more nights with these offers.
Additional Information for Dallas World Aquarium
The aquarium is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm except for Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. It opens an hour earlier during the summer. Talks, performances, and feedings happen throughout the day. Kids 2 and under get in free. Annual memberships are also available.