8 Ways to Save on Disneyland Tickets
- Check out the discount airline companies like Southwest. They offer a lot of great deals on Disneyland vacation packages through their Southwest Vacations site. Often times these included nicely discount park hopper passes.
- Purchase your Disneyland tickets online if you are planning to stay 3 days or more. You can save up to $20 per ticket by purchasing your multi-day passes online.
- If you are a student in Southern California, check with your student union for discounted tickets to Disneyland. Some universities offer a small discount on tickets purchased through the student union. Typically $3-$5 off.
- If you are a teacher and a member of the California Teachers Association, purchase your Disneyland tickets through the CTA. At last check they offer a $4 off discount per ticket.
- If you are in the military be sure to check with your local military base office or call the Disneyland ticket office to find out the current military discount. Right now there is a 55% savings on 3 day park passes.
- If you are a member of AAA, check with your local AAA office. Some, not all, of the AAA offices offer a discount for advanced ticket purchases to Disneyland. The ones in Northern California and neighboring states have been known to offer such discounts.
- If you are a resident of the state of California, be sure to purchase your tickets through Disneyland as you will be eligible for a special discount. These Disneyland ticket discounts are typically offered for their multi-day passes.
Disneyland Hotel Packages
Check with some of the hotels in the Anaheim area. Quite a few of them like the Marriott, Best Western, Crowne Plaza, Hilton Hotel, Comfort Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, and Econo Lodge offer packages where you can receive a discounted room rate along with your tickets to the Disneyland theme park. Of course the Disney hotel properties offer their own packages and discounts as well.
The Disneyland Park is open most days by 8 am and closes around 10 pm or midnight. Hours change throughout the year though. You will want to be sure to check the calendar ahead of time when planning.