9 Ways to Save on Graceland Tickets
- Get the Entertainment Book. For one price you get nearly $14,000 worth of coupons and discounts including Graceland coupons good for 2 for 1 admission.
- Check the daily deal / coupon sites like Groupon. In the past they have had savings of 50% on select tour packages at Graceland.
- Become an Elvis Insider and get 10% off your admission to Graceland plus 10% off the Heartbreak Hotel, ShopElvis.com, a personalized membership card and collectible lapel pin. You’ll also get pre-sale opportunities for tickets to special events at Graceland.
- If you are a student, show your student ID and get $3.10 off general admission tour tickets to Graceland.
- If you are a AAA member, show your AAA membership ID and receive 10% off your Graceland tour tickets.
- Check with the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau. At last check they offer Graceland coupons good for $4 off each ticket.
- If you are in the military, show your military ID and receive and additional 10% off your admission to Graceland.
- If you are in law enforcement or are a firefighter you also get 10% off your Graceland tickets when you show your ID.
- If you are a K-12 teacher, show your ID or proof teaching and you get 1 free admission to Graceland.
Memphis Vacation Packages
Check with the local hotels in Memphis. Many of them offer free tickets or Graceland coupons for discounted admission with your stay. The Marriott, Peabody Memphis, and Heartbreak Hotel offer Graceland vacation packages. Another great resource for finding deals on Memphis vacation packages is the Memphis Convention & Visitors Bureau. This is a great planning resource as well as a great resource for saving money.
The museum is open every day of the year except for Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. It’s also closed on Tuesdays in January and February. Hours of operation are from 9 am to 5 pm most days though it does vary some throughout the year. Children 6 years old and under get into Graceland for free. Group discounts are available for groups of 15 or more people.