Knott's Berry Farm Coupons
Knott’s Berry Farm
Deal Activated, no coupon code required!
There’s tons to keep you and your entire family amused by land, water and air at Knott’s Berry Farm’s 160 acres of roller coasters, games, shopping, live entertainment, dining and children’s rides in Buena Park. Dare to take a ride on HangTime, the first dive coaster on the West Coast where riders head up a vertical lift hill into a 15-story 96-degree drop – the steepest drop in California. Ride the Sierra Sidewinder and the hair-raising Montezooma’s Revenge. Bang into your buddies on the Wheeler Dealer Bumper Cars. Rocket from zero to 82 miles per hour in under three seconds, blasting hundreds of feet into the air then 90 degrees straight down on the scream machine Xcelerator. Hop on the new GhostRider, the longest, tallest and fastest wooden roller coaster on the entire West Coast. Camp Snoopy, home of the PEANUTS Gang, will round out your day with pint-sized adventures in a high sierra setting. Knott’s Berry Farm is the birthplace of THE Boysenberry and each spring, Knott’s celebrates the flavorful berry and its historic roots with unique food and live entertainment. The Knott’s Berry Farm Boysenberry Festival runs March 29 – April 28, 2019.
Expires: January 5, 2020
Submitted: 9 months ago
Knott’s Berry Farm Ticket Discount
Recently Expired Knott's Berry Farm Coupons
Ride & Slide Combo Pass
Knott’s Scary Farm
Deal Activated, no coupon code required!
The world’s first, largest and most frightening Halloween theme park event is full of killer new surprises in 2018. Come if you dare and walk, or run, through the Ghost Town streets where bands of half-human, half-animal monsters prowl the foggy streets. Enter the hair-raising Shadow Lands maze and fight off demon samurais whose souls are cursed. Armed with cutting edge laser guns, brave guests will face off against hordes of zombies in the groundbreaking Special Ops: Infected interactive maze. With 14 haunted attractions and more than 1,000 monsters roaming the park and lurking in the fog, whatever nightmarish thing you’re imagining, it’s at Knott’s Scary Farm.
Expires: October 31, 2018
Submitted: 6 months ago
6 Ways to Save on Knott’s Berry Farm Tickets
- Save $51 on admission with the Disneyland Resort & Knott’s Berry Farm Combo Ticket.
- Get the Southern California 4 Park Combo Pass which saves you up to 25% off admission to Knott’s Berry Farm, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- If you are a memner of AAA, show your AAA membership ID and you can save 30% off your general admission ticket.
- Get the Entertainment Book where you can save thousands of dollars on restaurants, attractions, shopping, and entertainment. At last check they had a coupon good for $5 off a season pass to Knott’s Berry Farm.
- If you are a resident of the state of California, show your ID and receive $10 off your Knott’s Berry Farm ticket.
- Buy your Knott’s Berry Farm tickets at Ralph’s grocery store in Southern California and save when you show your Ralph’s Club Card.
- Visiting Knott’s Berry Farm from Los Angeles area? Check out the Knott’s Berry Farm packages with Gray Line Bus Transportation at Trusted Tours & Attractions. You end up paying nothing for the transportation because discounted tickets to the theme park.
Check with the local hotels in both Anaheim and Buena Park. Many of them offer free tickets or Knott’s Berry Farm coupons for discount admission with your stay. The Knott’s Berry Farm Resort, Holiday Inn, Radisson, Comfort Suites, Studio Inn, and Hi View Inn are just some of the hotels that offer Knott’s Berry Farm vacation packages. One other great resource for vacation package deals is the California Travel & Tourism Commission.
If you are in the military, check the calendar for free admission days. These usually occur during the slower part of the season like November. You can also get discount tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm from your military base. Discounts vary depending on the base and time of year. Some have reported purchasing tickets for as little as $10.99. Or, you can show your military ID at the gate any time and save $15 on your admission.
Credit Union Discount Tickets
If you are a member of a credit union in the state of California (and even some outside of California) check to see if they offer any discounted tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm. A lot of them offer you as much as $20 off your admission if you purchase your Knott’s Berry Farm tickets through the credit union. The United Financial Credit Union, F&A Federal Credit Union, Grossmont Schools Federal Credit Union, Safeway Credit Union, Safe 1 Credit Union, Altura Credit Union, First Financial Credit Union, Culinary Workers Credit Union, and the Sony San Diego Employees Federal Credit Union all offer discounted tickets to Knott’s Berry Farm.